Thursday, July 27, 2006

My room and the view

This is my room facing from bed towards the toilet door. Notice the book shelf that I can't read and excuse the messy sofa!
From the front door to the kitchen. You can spot the old (and I mean ancient computer and guitar - that I can now play)
From the kitchen to my bed. The sliding door is the entrance. I am happy with the air conditioning
The view facing outwards from my door across the balcony.

And the view looking across the city of Geochang.

7 comments:

Chloe said...

i know you've been busy in Korea, but you've got to tidy up!
xxx
first comment ever!!

robbinshood said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

yo4rker said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

blogaccount54 said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

oldtownboys said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Mom and Dad said...

Lovely to see you enjoying yourself. Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad said...

Lovely to see you enjoying yourself in Korea. Love Mom and Dad