Monday, May 07, 2007

Jirisan


My director took us to a mountain range/national park. Here is our chinese teacher and our korean english teacher. We stopped at a rather interesting though deteriorating restaurant on the way. Still there were some nice photo's.


this was a coffee house half way up a mountain Some of the views were amazing though we drove more than we hiked.
I really liked the don't feed the bear signs that were everywhere. I never had any intention of doing so, least of all hand feeding them.




Gimchi.... You wouldn't believe how many convenient car parking places there are.








Look I'm a funny guy.


I've actually cut down on all the pics taken (and this is just on my camera)











Introducing.....
Steven....
Sum Wing Won or as I call her Helen teacher (told you I was funny - look at the laugh) Chi Louse which I think means Che teacher





And my director who the kids call 'Mommy teacher' (cute I know)
Gimchi pots
This is a korean pose for wink.







A korean meal full of many dishes.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Did you call them Northern Monkey's as well?

Christopher D. Bate said...

Quarry Bank isn't as scenic. Nowhere near...sigh...

Devil Mood said...

First of all, I love your white hoodie, or jacket or whatever :)
And you're tanned!
And that flowery bush in pink is amazing!!
And I wouldn't want to do the dishes over there, too many plates to wash ;P

missy said...

So, what's with with the V sign?

missy x