Monday, May 28, 2007

Bondeggi.

This is Bondeggi. It's silk worm lavae and it's a very popular snack in Korea. You can get it on any street.
They eat it like we do chips and although it looks disgusting I thought I should try some.

It's roasted but the shell is still very crunchy and splinters in your mouth like chewing a stick.


The taste isn't nice but it's not strong enough to be overwhelming so try putting a few in your mouth at once.




Needless to say this time I stole Conky's ice cream, didn't finish the cup and vowed never to buy anymore.

4 comments:

missy said...

Show it when it's in your mouth hehe!

x said...

BLECH! major blech.
yuck, eww, icky if you get my point.

Kylie said...

I think I'll stick to cheesy chips...

Anonymous said...

Nobody I know here likes Bondaeggi... Only old people eat that, and 'you can get it on every street' is a ridiculous thing to say...